Can you tell a story in video? CVR is looking for someone visually motivated, to assemble and see to completion documentary and scripted projects for a number of commercial and nonprofit clients. These projects will appear across web, social, live events and television.
Qualifications. You should be:
- Able to contribute ideas in a collaborative agency environment
- Skilled and experienced in creating compelling stories
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, working in Mac OS, Premiere, After Effects, etc.
- A self-starter and be able to actively seek creative solutions
- Well organized and able to proficiently manage projects and files
- Experienced, with two to three years of professional employment in post-production
Additional skills may include:
- Audio mixing and sound design
- Motion graphic animation
- Color grading
- Video production (a plus, but not required)
- This position reports to CVR’s creative director and works closely with video production specialist and the entire creative and social teams
- Full benefits including paid vacation, career advancement and epic swag
- Salary based on qualifications
Please send video samples, resume and reel to HR@CVRindy.com
CVR is building brands that matter. To get to know some of the stories we tell, here’s our 2018 STORY REEL.