CVR is seeking a Public Relations Account Executive to join our team. This individual will play a key supporting role in executing public relations activities for assigned agency clients.
Job responsibilities are included, but are not limited to:
- Executes day-to-day public relations activities
- Help build PR plans and execute events on behalf of our clients
- Conducts media research and develops accurate media lists.
- Builds relationships with key media outlets and secures editorial opportunities for clients.
- Drafts content including press releases, media pitches, blog posts, talking points, scripts, etc.
- Monitors and tracks media results for clients; helps to develop client coverage reports.
- Acquires knowledge of client’s business so that public relations problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Help manage and create content for the agency and our client's social media channels.
- This position reports to the Director of Public Relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications or related field.
- 1+ years of PR experience working through internships; agency experience a plus.
- Experience pitching stories to media.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
CVR is Indiana’s oldest advertising and PR agency with a variety of local, national, and international clients. CVR is an active member of AMIN, a network of independent advertising agencies in the U.S. and around the globe. CVR offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Please send your resume to HR@CVRindy.com