The Indianapolis creative agency has welcomed new employees and bolstered its client portfolio.
INDIANAPOLIS (March 31, 2021) – Caldwell VanRiper (CVR), a full-service communications agency specializing in advertising, digital marketing, creative services and public relations in Indianapolis, is pleased to announce the promotion of three employees and the addition of four new staff members to its team of dedicated professionals. The growth and expansion of its staff is representative of CVR’s commitment to building brands that matter and delivering top-notch creative services to its clients.
Despite the challenges brought on by COVID-19, CVR continues to grow, particularly in digital and video content creation. In the early months of the pandemic, CVR worked strategically with clients to help them adapt their business models to operate in a digital environment. As a result, the agency has maintained a balanced portfolio with clients in several industries including manufacturing, education, home & building services, finance and retail. CVR has also sustained long-term client relationships with several large, publicly held companies such as Allison Transmission, Carrier Corporation and Cummins that have leveraged the agency's global partner network for executing marketing plans around the world.
“Our staff has adapted well to working remotely and we have found new ways to help our clients connect with customers digitally,” said Kevin Flynn, President of CVR. “Our video, animation and digital media teams have been busier than ever since the pandemic began and we expect that to continue in the future as our clients adjust to the lasting impacts the pandemic has had on the way people do business.”
CVR is proud to celebrate the promotions of the following members of its team:
- Katie Clements promoted to Vice President, Creative Director – Katie joined CVR in 2014 and became an indispensable member of the creative team. She has an eye for design and brings her high-energy spirit and many years of experience to CVR every day. Her promotion to Vice President represents her essential role in the agency’s success. Katie received her BA in Fine Arts from Ball State University.
- Jack Cannon promoted to Senior Art Director – Since joining the CVR team three years ago, Jack has played an integral role in evolving the agency’s graphic design, video production and social media offerings. She is highly skilled in graphic design and consistently produces creative and innovative content for clients. Jack earned a bachelor’s degree in Architecture from Ball State University.
- Blake Lofgren promoted to Account Director – Blake, promoted from Account Supervisor, has been with CVR for two years. He quickly became a trusted leader in client service at the agency. In his new role, Blake will continue to lead high-profile accounts including longtime client Allison Transmission. Blake holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Oregon State University.
- Adam Fisk promoted to Account Supervisor – Adam, promoted from Senior Account Executive, joined the CVR team in 2018 and became a trusted member of the account service team. Adam excels at building collaborative relationships with clients and working with CVR’s creative team to develop strong, strategic campaigns. He graduated from Indiana University with bachelor’s degrees in both Journalism and Communications.
In addition, CVR recently welcomed four new employees and will continue to expand its staff in the months to come:
- Lauren Harper as Video Production Manager – Lauren brings extensive experience in project management and video production to the team. In her role, she will oversee CVR’s robust and ever-growing video production pipeline, ensuring efficient scheduling and high-quality content. Lauren graduated from Ball State University with a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communications.
- Molly Linehan as Public Relations Senior Account Supervisor – Molly comes to CVR with extensive public relations experience in both agency and corporate environments. Specializing in media relations, crisis communications and influencer marketing, she has worked with clients in a variety of industries including retail, food and beverage, nonprofit and B2B brands. In her role, Molly will oversee public relations strategy for CVR’s clients. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from Merrimack College.
- Paul Waltz as Account Supervisor – Paul brings over a decade of experience in marketing and advertising to CVR. As a skilled project manager, he is dedicated to creating client solutions and working with organizations to help them achieve their business goals. Paul has spent his career working for Indianapolis-area marketing agencies.
- Taylor White as SEO Specialist – Taylor is passionate about using content and marketing strategy to find innovative and creative ways to help clients achieve their goals. She comes to CVR with experience as a copywriter and digital marketer in both corporate and agency settings. Taylor graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications Industry and Management, with a double minor in Informatics and Marketing.
In addition to investing in its in-house team, CVR has also recently welcomed new Indiana-based client partners including Bastian Solutions, Countrymark Co-op, G&H Orthodontics, The Nature Conservancy, Gateway Education and the Harding Group. The agency looks forward to continued success in 2021 and remains dedicated to working with its clients to build brands that matter.
To learn more about CVR and its capabilities that help clients achieve their business and communications goals, please visit https://www.cvrindy.com/.
About Caldwell VanRiper
Caldwell VanRiper (CVR) is an advertising, marketing, digital media and public relations agency in Indianapolis dedicated to building brands that matter. Driven by curiosity, CVR helps its clients connect with their audiences through insights and compelling storytelling. CVR relies on proven, multi-disciplinary processes to deliver client outcomes instead of just outputs. Through its partnership with AMIN Worldwide, an alliance of 50+ independent marketing agencies, CVR has a global reach, which uniquely positions the agency to support clients with their business goals in the Midwest and across the world. For more information, visit https://www.cvrindy.com/.