If you know what you’re doing…why not do it here?
CVR is looking for an account executive with 5+ years of agency experience. Of course we’ll expect you to be strategic, keep projects on track and do what’s best for the client while fighting for great creative. The ideal candidate has manufacturing and business to business experience and a passion for emerging technologies and how best to use them. So if you’re wondering how good you could be, there might be a place to find out. That place is CVR, an Indy-based independent advertising agency.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of clients’ business and competitors
- Work with clients to establish resource allocation and help client set objectives
- Supervise the development of integrated communications activities in accordance with client objectives and budget limitations
- Consult with all integrated communication disciplines to ensure client objectives are clearly understood and developed into strategic solutions
- Annual strategic planning and execution of plan throughout the year
- Treat people how you want to be treated
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation and client management skills
- Be a self-starter, able to manage multiple projects and a variety of deliverables simultaneously
- Possess strong organizational skills and can lead a team as project manager
- Have the desire to remain on top of the industry trends and techniques
- Strong understanding of digital and social media strategy as well as traditional media
- Bachelors Degree
- Understands great creative and can evaluate work from a strategic level based on client objectives
- Minimum of five years of account management experience
Caldwell VanRiper offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Please send samples, resume and salary requirement information to HR@CVRindy.com.